20090702

Masterpiece Theatre


I would be lying if I said I was impressed or the slightest bit intrigued by Drake's first video, but it's quite the opposite. There was some humor in the video - especially being a basketball player myself, but my favorite part had to be seeing Fabolous and Trey Songz in the bleachers supporting the team! Young Money was in the gym too, which was great but Weezy was missing. He should have played the principal or something. I still absolutely loveeeeee Aubrey though and just hope next time he comes harder. Holla at me if you need a main squeeze for the next joint. Just kidding- unless you're Jay-Z or Kanye West, I will never be a video chick. But, it's here for your viewing pleasure. Guys, this video is obviously aimed at you all. Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger