20090518

Lock and Load !

For Ran's Flyy Guy:
Surfing the web, I stumbled across the :: 10 spot :: and wow!  Amazing, they have the flyyest assortment of graphic tees I've seen- in one line, on one page.  One fresh a$$ tee after another !  I mean, who would have thought-- a blast into space, surfing the web, and I would become flyyer in an instance.  A wave of fresh rushed through me while scrolling down the page !  Everything from the size run, S (mi size)- 3x, (which is RARE in a men's tee) to the exquisitely written description next to each of them.  That of which fed to my creative and philosophical mind; of course, I am a misfit by nature.  But- to expand your own flyyness: :: 10 spot :: . Shop. >> Tees. Enjoy !

Ran's Favs:



1 comment:

  1. i definitely get the fashion 411 when i read your blogs...love the pics they top everything off perfectly...keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger